Portfolio Contact Blog Shop
dave@davebain.com

21 October 2013

Illustrating the Christmas flyer for The Print Shop

Ice-skater illustration used in the final design
I've had the pleasure of not only having my screen-prints for sale in the vibrant pop-up shop 'The Print Shop' since it's launch in the Summer, but have also had the challenge of developing it's brand, which has involved designing the logo and all the flyers for the various volumes/stages of the shops life, so far.

As we're heading into the festive season, I thought I'd reveal a bit of the behind-the-scenes on my most recent flyer for the shop. If you want to nip along to the opening of the festive edition then find out more here.

View more of design work for The Print Shop and other clients here.

Rough for flyer - I opted to leave out the trees of the final design, as they added too much clutter to the background.
Rough workings on final artwork
sketches
Final artwork for flyer
Adapting the artwork for web banners on facebook and The Print Shop website