Portfolio Contact Blog Shop
dave@davebain.com

17 July 2012

Looking back to the Red Feather exhibition

Towards the end of last year and running into 2012 I had the privilege to exhibit some of my bird-themed work in the cafe/bar at Cardiff's 'Chapter'.  The show was entitled 'Red Feather' as I had produced 10 new images of robins to be integrated into a bespoke mural for the space.

I neglected to properly blog the images and mural earlier this year, so here they are in full. More images of me creating the mural can be viewed here.

Some of the artwork below is still available for sale and each image can be ordered from my as a limited edition giclee print. Watch out for news on robin Christmas card sets in shops later this year.

Red Feather
Red Promise
Red Secret
Red Sky
Red Song
Red Throat
Red Voice
Red Waiting
Red Warning

Red Watching

Signage and the amazing light streaming in from above onto the wall with mural
Five of the images place on the mural
The bustle of the Chapter's cafe/bar
Working on the mural
An unbelievable spread of brochures!