Portfolio Contact Blog Shop
dave@davebain.com

25 November 2011

'Red Feather' - Chapter (Cardiff) exhibition

It's a rare event for me to consent to doing a solo show, but the lovely people of Cardiff's Chapter were ever so persuasive and twisted my arm to create a collection of new work as part of their ongoing project called "Assembly: Art in the Bar".

The show is called 'Red Feather' and will be structured around a very large mural, which I'll be painting in the run up to the exhibition launch. All are welcome to join me at the opening on 9th December, 6pm - RSVP here.




On display will also be a selection of limited edition prints and some original paintings of my ornithological artwork. The show runs til 5th February 2012.

Chapter - Assembly: Art in the Bar
Market Road,
Canton,
Cardiff
CF5 1QE

Opening hours:
Open seven days a week from midday
Late night opening until 12.30am every Friday
and Midnight every Saturday